Prabowo-Sandi BPN Claims First Debate of 2019 Presidential Election Runs Smoothly

Jurnalfakta. JAKARTA- Ferry Mursyidan Bal and Director of BPN Volunteer Prabowo-Sandi claimed the debate in the 2019 presidential election was running. According to Ferry, it was not a problem if the Prabowo-Sandi pair proposed problems that were still complicated to incumbents.

"This is going to debate, this country already has a complex problem, this period should not be asked, this one is not yes, yes for what is a debate, just let people flow, too," Ferry said.

In fact, Ferry made it clear that if the incumbent was proposing cases attached to Prabowo-Sandi. Ferry considers that cadres have a pretext to ward off accusations that are not true.

"Just go ahead, each has a way, right, they are leaders, they have a way of answering, they have a way of responding, never mind each one, don't worry, just calm down," Ferry said.

Ferry Mursyidan Baldan explained, that prospective state leaders should not be afraid of problems. The reason, the responsibility of the President is far greater than that.

"I want to be a president when I am afraid, if I am afraid to be asked when I want to be a president, how can I do it, I don't connect with the logic, I'm afraid of this question, but I want to be president," Ferry said.

"If you want to be a president, don't just answer questions, do things that are more than the answer to that question, if it is for the progress of the country, what are you afraid of? Yes, I'm afraid, yes, you want (so) the president wants to, it's chaotic, "he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prabowo Speaking in Indonesia Economic Forum WITHOUT CONTACT, Even Accused of Fear of Debate

Desire and Hope Prabowo Subianto